5.18.2009

The Encore Bride Style File

  This Carolina Herrera Spring 2010 gown is the reason I returned to blogging. I’ve been wrestling with the idea for a while but once I saw this gown I fell in love and I knew I had to share it. The contrast of the black flowers against the ivory fabric makes a bold statement and along with the A-line silhouette it is very forgiving to any figure. As an Encore Bride, this time around I would definitely wear this gown proudly. As I am committed to supporting the handmade industry I created an inspiration board showcasing many beautiful items from Etsy.com. Enjoy!

Photo Credits:

Center:

1. Carolina Herrera via Brides.com

Clockwise:

1. Etsy 2. Etsy3. Etsy 4. Valentino via Norsdtrom.com 5. The Knot 6. Etsy 7. Etsy

8. Etsy 9. Etsy 10. Etsy 11. The Knot.com 12. Brides.com


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails