5.17.2009

Welcome to Encore Bride!

Encore: “a second achievement especially that surpasses the first”-Merriam Webster Dictionary

The Encore Bride is blog about wedding planning with the twist, we have been-there-done-that before. At this stage of our lives we have found true love and are looking forward to celebrating it with those that are very dear to us. This time around our wedding celebration will reflect our style and personality even if it does not follow the industry standards. I look forward to sharing fabulous ideas, inspiration and tips that will help us along the way.

Besides wedding planning I am also in the process of launching a girl’s special occasion apparel line, I hope I can also share some of the ups and downs of that process, I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails