4.20.2011

I kidnapped My Husband!

Sorry for pulling a disappearing act! We are both back to work and given our schedules we will have no time off during the summer months. Last week I decided to kidnap my husband for a quick R&R in Tulum, Mexico. He didn't know where he was going until the morning we left for the airport. He was not happy after I told him he would have to leave behind any liquids, razors, etc. He was prepared to drive, not to fly.

I had Tulum, Mexico on my travel bucket list for a while and I was finally able to find the right time and budget to go. Once we arrived in Cancun (which was a very easy airport to get through) we rented a car and drove about an hour and a half south. Once we arrived to our small hotel and were shown to our cabana, this was the view we found from our front porch.


We relaxed, had great food and visited the Tulum Mayan Ruins.


It was a wonderful short trip but as always we are glad to be home! Do you have any favorite last minute getaway locations? 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails