3.02.2011

The Honeymoon is over!

Dear bloggy friends, please excuse my prolonged absence, I've been trying to set up a routine and figure out what's next now that the actual honeymoon is over (I hate that!). Now that the wedding is over I am considering what to change around on the blog and what to do next on a personal level.

We did get a chance to escape to warmer weather and headed south. We enjoyed a trip to Epcot Center (Disney) since Mr. E hadn't been there. It was tons of fun!



Changes are hard but they are oh so good for you, who knows what direction the blog will go, all I know is that I want to keep in touch so I'll stick around.

Are there any posts topics you would like to see around here? Any changes you can recommend? I'm all eyes!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails