7.10.2009

The Encore Bride Style File-Urban Chic

The Fall 2009 Couture Shows ended earlier this week in Paris; there are a few winners and some that didn't even make it to the finals in my book. And there is of course Elie Saab, who left us all wondering where he was last season when Chanel presented their all white collection in the same venue Elie Saab just presented another all white collection. The all white collection gives us plenty of inspiration starting with this beaded white jumpsuit that I think would be super chic for an urban setting. As always, I've composed a board of high fashion, killer shoes and handmade beauties straight from Etsy.com. I love the idea of wearing a jumpsuit but to be honest, I love so many different styles that I would have to get married a few times to wear everything I have in mind. Would you wear a pantsuit?

Enjoy!

Credits: Jumpsuit: Elie Saab
Left Row, top to bottom: Hat; flowers, Clutch
Right Row, top to bottom: Necklace and Earrings, Shoes

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails