6.18.2010

Encore Bride Style File: Pronovias 2011

I love the Pronovias brand, their designs are always so elegant and feminine. Their 2011 line did not dissapoint, here are a few of the ones I liked the most, it was hard to choose just a few!

Pronovias Glamour "Fiordo"


I love the asymetrical neckline and detailing of the torso area, it is definitely in my "must find and try" dresses.

Pronovias Fashion "Francoli"


I love the fishtail detail on this one, perfect for a Spanish style wedding in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico!

Pronovias Dreams "Formentera"

Source: Pronovias

Wonder if they offer these beautiful gowns in something other than white or off-white for this encore bride. I would love any of them in a platinum color, it would look great with my purple shoes!

2 comments:

JoJo said...

I love Pronovias dresses. I wore a Pronovias lace dress for my own wedding too!

Encore Bride said...

Really? Which one, they are all so beautiful! Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails