10.25.2010

How Did I Do It?



The question everyone keeps asking me is, how did I plan a wedding while deployed to Iraq? In fact, I've heard that question so many times I decided to write about it. Now that the bulk of the planning is done I can use my very little free time to share with you how I accomplished it. I started planning a wedding 176 days out (I know this from internet evidence) and was 85% done by day 120.

So again, how did I do it? I will share in detail the process in hopes that it can be helpful to someone. Starting Wednesday I will begin a series of posts taking all of you through the journey that it was planning the wedding. Stay tuned and be sure to bookmark my site, see you then!

2 comments:

Dianna@KennedyAdventures said...

Looking forward to reading more about your wedding planning - what a wonderful resource that will be!

Encore Bride said...

Thank you Dianna, stay tuned.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails