9.07.2009

This Type Of Love

We had a great lazy long weekend. It's amazing how we enjoy simple pleasures while being with the person we love. We stayed home, cooked, well he did, took a motorcycle ride to our favorite dessert spot and just hung around the house.

I had bookmarked this video some time ago I found via Le Love, an amazing love blog I read frequently and it describes the type of love Mr. Encore and I share. He even cut all his hair (you'll get it once you see the video).



I thank God every day for giving me the opportunity to experience this kind of love. The great thing about being an Encore Bride is that you have experienced so much in the past that when this type of love comes along you recognize it. I almost didn't...more to follow on that. I love you P.L.Y!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you Back Mami!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails