12.14.2009

The Encore Bride Style File
Pre-Fall 2010 Collections

The Christmas season is in full swing at the Encore Bride's house. Projects are being finished, decorations are still coming up and shopping is yet to be finished. I had a busy and ho-hum last week that included coming home early from work sick and getting into a car accident on Mr. Encore's truck (everyone is fine, there were no injuries). I will do a post later on what I learned from that day.

In the meantime, I will leave you some eye candy. The Pre-fall 2010 collections were presented by a few designers earlier this month and as always, we can always draw inspiration for that incredible event you're planning. Here are my favorites so far. Enjoy!

Donna Karan

(click to enlarge)
Source: Style.com

J. Mendel

(click to enlarge)
Source: Style.com

Oscar De La Renta

(click to enlarge)
Source: Style.com

Versace

(click to enlarge)
Source: Style.com

I love the draping Donna Karan and J. Mendel employed, Oscar de la Renta's "bling" and that Versace blue jacket is to die for! Which one is your favorite?

7 comments:

People St.Clair said...

All I can say is J Mendel and Oscar de la Renta = fabulousness. I have to admit there was too much loveliness to choose from. Great choices and great post!

Becky @ Babes in Hairland said...

Wow, those are some amazing styles. Too bad my wallet can't afford them! Just popping by from SITS to welcome you aboard. Have a happy day.

Sandy said...

Very pretty! I stopped by to welcome you to SITS! It's great to have you in the SITStahood!

Mandy said...

I love the J. Mendel gowns!! I came by to welcome you to The Secret is in the Sauce! We're so glad you joined, I know you'll love it!:)
-Mandy

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Visiting from Sits to welcome you and thanks for the Gorgeous DRESSES, Wow! Happy Holidays and my best to you and yours this season.

Just Lisa said...

I love the J Mendel dresses!


I came by to welcome you to SITS! We're happy to have you with us!

Unknown said...

I cant wait to read the blog about what you learned that day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails