12.31.2009

Happy New Year!

May 2010 bring you health, joy, happiness and love!

Photo: Meg Baisden Photography

As for me, I'm having a quiet evening as Mr. Encore is somewhere in the Middle East en route to his final destination. I'm not making any resolutions for the coming year, I'm just looking forward to celebrating the next New Year's Eve with my honey. This has been a great year, 2010 will be challenging due to the deployment but it will bring us closer to our goals.

Thanks to all of my followers and readers for your continued support, your comments and feedback have kept me going even in the midst of this temporary separation between Mr. Encore and I. I also want to thank all of you who have left appreciative comments for our service to this country. We love what we do and feel privileged to be able to do so.

Finally, I'll leave you with the scripture Mr. E and I have chosen as we prepared for this deployment with the hope that you can apply it to any dream or situation you want to pursue in the new year.

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9


Love,

Ms. Encore Bride


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails