11.18.2009

The Encore Bride Style File-Weddings Nouveau

Pink Gowns!

Source: Wedding Nouveau

I just came across a blog that I would love to share as I can identify with their vision of a non-traditional wedding. The description from their site says:

"WEDDING NOUVEAU is a cross cultural style guide for today’s bride. It features images taken by some of today’s sought after photographers documenting real weddings of interracial/ multicultural couples that dare to dream outside the box. "

They have beautiful images from real weddings where couples combined their cultural backgrounds to make a gorgeous event. Check them out!


6 comments:

Katerina @ GirlWithARing said...

I found this site a couple of weeks ago! I love the inspirations - so many unique photos. I was hoping I could find some inspirations from a background similar to mine, but so far they have been a little too exotic for us to actually use in our own wedding.

Lucky + Lovely said...

love your blog! keep up the great job and congrats!

FRANNIE said...

Happy SITS Saturday share fest. I love the mod look!

Frannie

Colleen @ MuralMaker&More said...

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest! Love your new blog. Took me forever last night just to do a button! Did you do your own blog? I want a 3 column, too. Can you give me any tips?

Encore Bride said...

Thank you ladies! Colleen, I will contact you for more info for your blog.

Coretta said...

I'm definitely a fan of Weddings Nouveau. I found her about a year ago and contacted her about featuring a wedding I did for a bride with Tanzanian roots. She does some of the most amazing inspiration boards and finds incredible wedding stories. Love her. And I concur with Colleen, your blog style rocks. I may have to message you as well. Found you on SITS.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails